Zoll R Series® ALS
New Zoll R Series BASE model starting at: $10,660.00
All configurations include the following features:
- Real-CPR-Help for ALS
- See Thru CPR filter
- CPR Compression Index
- OneStep system
- OneStep CPR cable
- Smart Prompts
- Code Readiness testing system
- Defib Mentor familiarizaiton aid
- Rectilinear biphasic technology
- 3 lead ECG cable
Call for Pricing on Additional Options:
OneStep Pacing Cable (also supports CPR), OneStep Cable Manager, OneStep ECG leads. Ambicom WL 1100C-CF 802.11b WiFi Card: Adds 802.11b wireless connectivity, Compact Flash Form Factor-Type 1, Supports up to 11 Mbps data, Masimo Pulse Oximetry: Signal Extraction Technology, Motion Tolerance, Reusable Adult Sensor, Reusable 4 foot extension cable
- Uniform Operating System between the two models
- Shares common electrodes, cables, paddles, and batteries
- Only one therapy cable needed for defibrillation, cardioversion and pacing – no separate 3 lead cable required. The OneStep Complete Resuscitation Electrode has built-in 3 leads in the pad, eliminating extra steps if the patient needs to be paced immediate after resuscitation.
- Real CPR Help to coach to the proper compression rate and depth during CPR as well as See-Thru CPR to minimize pauses during CPR compressions.
- The only defibrillator that recognizes the OneStep Pediatric electrode and automatically lowers the energy setting to 50J to prevent accidental overdose of energy.
- Unique pediatric algorithms that allow proper analysis of arrhythmias for younger patients.
- Optional monitoring capabilities include SP02, EtCO2 and Non-invasive Blood Pressure.
- Defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as a removable Compact Flash card for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet, ZOLL’s unique PDA-based code data management system, the R Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze. WiFi enabled option available.
- Conducts an automated self-test once a day. No need to do a 30 J manual test; simply verify the green check mark is present during your shift check.
- The reliability you’ve come to count on from ZOLL Medical Corporation, using our proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic high-current waveform.
- ZOLL’s patented external pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
External Pacing (Option)
OneStep Pacing: Eliminates the need to connect separate ECG leads
Advisory Defibrillation (Option)
Shock Advisory Function: Evaluates ECG rhythm to determine if shock delivery is required.
Protocol Configurations: Configurable for either CPR or shock-first driven protocols. Energy sequences can be configured for single or multiple shocks with fixed or escalating energy levels. The CPR Interval length is configurable in 1 minute increments up to 4 minutes.
Pulse Oximetry with Masimo SET® Technology (Option)
Saturation Range: 1-100% (%SpO2) with a resolution of 1%.
End-tidal CO2 (Option)
Transducer Type: CAPNOSTAT 5®: Mainstream.
Patient Population: Adult, NeoNate, Pediatric.
Control: Automatic and manual measurement.
WiFi Capable (Option)
WiFi 802.11b compatibility: WiFi
Compact Flash Card ZOLL P/N: 9214-
0203 or Ambicom WL1100C-CF WiFi