New Philips HeartStart MRx BASE Monitor/Defibrillator starting at: $9,890.00
All configurations include the following features:
- Manual defibrillation
- AED mode
- ECG arrhythmia detection
- Automated testing
- AC power module w/ power cord (M3539A)
- One battery pack (M3538A), one metal bedrail hook (M3549A)
- 3-lead ECG cable (M1669A, M1673A)
- Pad cable (M3508A)
- Test load (M3725A)
- One roll of paper
- CD with Instructions for Use
Call for Pricing on Additional Options:
SpO2, NBP, etCO2, IBP and Temperature – pulse oximeter, 2 channels of invasive blood pressure and end tidal CO2
Built tough, reliable and ready for action
For whatever you face in a day, the HeartStart MRx is built to be tough and ready for action. The HeartStart MRx is designed to meet stringent test requirements including spraying water, military helicopter vibration, mechanical shock, one-meter drop, electro-magnetic compatibility, and extreme environmental conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude). In addition, the same MRx model that we ship to all EMS customers has passed an extensive battery of tests, performed by the US military, to achieve aeromedical air-worthiness certification. These military-level tests include: baseline performance and durability, electrical safety, vibration, electro-magnetic compatibility, climate, altitude, rapid decompression, explosive atmosphere, acceleration, and in-flight performance evaluations.
- Defibrillation as easy as 1-2-3
1. Select energy to choose appropriate dosage
2. Charge button charges the defibrillator in <5 seconds
3. Press shock button to deliver therapy
- Large color display shows 4 waveforms and numerics, or view all 12 leads at once with the 12-lead acquisition option.
- Normal or high-contrast view for easy viewing in sunlight conditions.
- 10 hours of monitoring with two fully charged batteries.
- Ready-for-use indicator flashes to signal that ample power exists to monitor and deliver a shock.
- Automated self-tests that run hourly, daily and weekly. Easy-to-run operational checks.
- Color-coded monitoring ports for easy identification; ports match Philips patient monitors for easy hand-off.
- Integration and upgrades made easy-Ease of use is the hallmark of all Philips defibrillators and the HeartStart MRx is no exception. Training your medics to use the HeartStart MRx is straightforward due to its intuitive and easy-to-use design. Once the HeartStart MRx becomes part of your system, it can be easily upgraded in the field so that you receive the benefits of Philips advancements now and into the future without increasing the size of your device.
Superb, advanced monitoring capabilities
The HeartStart MRx provides you with advanced monitoring capabilities to help better assess your critical care patients. Key monitoring parameters include:
- ST/AR Basic™ arrhythmia detection for 10 rhythm disturbances and irregularities FAST- SpO2 (Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology)
- Microstream® Capnography (etCO2)
- Continuous temperature monitoring (core and skin) for post-resuscitation hypothermia protocols
- Invasive pressures (2 channels)
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NBP)
- Vital signs trending
- Audio recording
*Philips HeartStart MRx image does not represent specific configuration of item ordered.