Overview: The HP CodeMaster XL comes with ECG, recorder, all cables, manual and new batteries, with a 90-day warranty.
This versatile, high-quality unit charges from 0 to 360 joules in under 5 seconds. Plus it’s packed with standard features you normally won’t find in a defibrillator/monitor at this price.
The CodeMaster XL provides true 1-2-3 operation, built-in pediatric paddles under slide-off adult paddles, preset heart rate alarms, a high-capacity battery, built-in diagnostics, and auto gain–which automatically sizes ECGs on its large, 5-inch display.
Not only does the CodeMaster XL deliver all the speed and performance you need in general care, it offers you a variety of advanced options: built-in Pulse Oximetry (SpO2), Shock Advisory with Advisory Event Summary, a paddle-to-patient contact indicator, and hands-free defibrillation.
- Charges from 0 to 360 joules in less than five seconds.
- True 1-2-3 operation, standardized with previous HP defibrillators.
- Advisory Event Summary saves approximately 200 events and up to 50 ECG strips, with data retained after unit is turned off (with Shock Advisory option).
- Full range of internal paddles available.
- Built-in pediatric paddles available under slide-off adult electrodes.
- Optional hands-free defibrillation available.
- LEADS OFF message appears on monitor if a lead becomes disconnected.
- Optional shock advisory capability allows use as an advisory or semi-automatic defibrillation.
- Optional Pulse Oximeter(SpO2).
- Optional high-visibility yellow case for easy recognition.
- Paddle-to-patient contact indicator reduces guesswork (Optional on CodeMaster XL).
- Adjustable heart rate alarms (Preset on CodeMaster XL).
- Higher capacity battery powers 50 full-energy discharges. Also powers 2.5 hours ECG monitoring.
- Optional built-in noninvasive pacing (CodeMaster XL+).
- Event Summary documents pre- and post-shock data (CodeMaster XL+).
|Dimensions||7.9″H x 11.8″W x 15.6″L/20 x 30 x 39.7 cm|
|Weight||25 lbs / 10.9 kg|
|Battery||Type: Rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery. 4 Ah, 12 V nominal.
Charge Time: 2 hours to 90% of full capacity. 18 hours to 100% capacity. Repeated chaging to less than 100% will reduce the useful life of the battery.
Capacity: 2.5 hours monitoring or 50 full-energy discharges or 1 hour monitoring and recording.
AC input: 100 to 230 VAC 15% 50/60 Hz.
Battery Indicators: illuminated LED indicates battery is charging. Low Battery message appears on the monitor.
|Defibrillator||Waveform: damped sinusoidal.
Output energy (delivered): 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300 and 360 joules.
Charge Control: push-button on apex paddle and on front panel
Charge Time: Less than 5 seconds to 360 joules with a functional battery installed.
Charge-Done Indicator: Display indicates available energy, charge-done light on apex paddle, charge done tone.
Synchronizer: SYNC message appears on the monitor and is annoted periodically on the recorder while in synchronous mode. An audible beep sounds with each detected R-wave, while a marker on the monitor and sync mark on the recorder strip indicate the discharge point.
Paddles: standard paddels are anterior/anterior. Adult electrodes (83 cm sq) slide off to expose pediatric electrodes (21 cm sq). Paddle cord is 10 feet (3m). Full range of internal paddles available.
|Monitor||Input: ECG Activity may be viewed through the paddles or patient cable.
Lead Fault: LEADS OFF message and dashed baseline appear on the monitor if a lead becomes disconnected.
Common Mode Rejection: Greater than 100 dB measured as per AAMI standards for cardiac monitors
Heart Rate Display: Digital read-out on monitor from 20 to 280 bpm.
|Recorder||Annotations: time, date, heart rate, event markers, ECG mode, and selected energy.
Recorder Mode: Automatically documents events and ECG during defibrillation episodes. The recorder can be configured to run in either real time or with a 6-second delay
Frequency Response: 0.5 to 40 Hz monitor bandwidth. 0.005 to 150 Hz diagnostic bandwidth is selectable.