ZOLL M Series, Biphasic defibrillators offer a family of products to meet your clinical needs from BLS to ACLS. Products range from AED and advisory defibrillators to manual units and Critical Care Transport (CCT). Thanks to the consistency built into each and every unit, you train once and use everywhere. Standardization has never been so easy.
Built with Patients and Users in Mind
• The smallest, lightest, brightest unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery charger doesn’t add size or weight.
• The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straight forward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
• ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear BiphasicTM waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety.
• ZOLL’s patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
• Offers event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet©, ZOLL’s unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
• A wide variety of electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
*ZOLL M Series image does not represent specific configuration of item ordered.